SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What will you be doing
- Plan and schedule production based on given forecast.
- Monitor and validate material availability of upcoming production.
- Follow up the ECO/DEV/BOM structure with CM.
- Monitor production output against the schedule to achieve schedule adherence goals.
- Monitor the inventory/WIP level.
- Coordinate the production process and update the weekly capacity plan according to
- Meet production schedule.
- Manage expedites and prioritize schedule.
- Issue production monthly/weekly/daily plan.
- College degree or above.
- Min. 10 years of planning or related experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong ability to adapt, learn, logical thinking.
- Adequate English skill.
- Good knowledge on process, product and quality.