Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in north Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. By being Solaredge's debug team leader you will be involved in many aspects of the electronic design of Solaredge products and play a critical role in allowing best in class product quality and reliability.
What will you be doing?
- Lead a group of debug technician
- Lead electronic failure analysis processes for company's products
- Determine root cause for failures under investigation and determine corrective actions with the production team.
- Education: B.Sc. in electrical engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in one or more relevant fields:
- Power electronics, DC-DC/DC-AC converters or analog circuits
- Board design
- Electronic failure analysis
- Lab equipment and test
- Position location: Ziporit Industrial Zone, Nof Hagalil (Nazareth Ilit)
It would be great advantage if you are experienced in:
- Team leader experience - advantage
- Familiarity with electronics manufacturing
- Must possess excellent skills in problem solving, self-learning, presentation and teamwork
- Good verbal and written communication (English)