SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The Production Networking and Security Administrator will be a part of the SolarEdge Technologies Production IT Team and will report to Director of Production IT.
What you will be doing:
- Manage, maintain and support company’s production networking and security infrastructure on a daily basis.
- Monitor and manage the various security solutions and constantly be aware and alert on security breaches and vulnerabilities on critical production environments.
- Manage server patches and networking equipment in a global data centers environment.
- Implement new security systems and integrations
- Lead end to end enterprise projects such as NAC solution including design, document, implementation and support
- Closely work with other SolarEdge production teams such as application, information and so on
- At least 3 years of experience as a networking sysadmin / equivalent
- Very good English both verbal and on write
- Fortinet technologies - installation, configuration and maintenance
- Cisco catalyst switches
- Cisco nexus switches
- Patching methodologies of Linux and Microsoft servers
- Traveling abroad capabilities.
- Team player.
It will be nice that you have:
- Cisco CCNA
- Cyber security protection solutions for production environments
- Linux Knowledge: Centos / Ubuntu Servers
- Two factor authentication solutions such as Duo, RSA
- Security management certificates: (CISSP / CSSLP / CISM etc.)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Scripting knowledge – python / java / powershell