SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
SolarEdge addresses a broad range of products through its PV, storage, EV charging, batteries, UPS, and grid services solutions.
As a product marketing group manager in SolarEdge headquarters you will be working with various teams across the organization on new hardware and software, and will own for product related communication to the market.
You will be responsible for developing the 'story' of products for various audiences, work with marketing to promote products, and provide the sales force with the information it requires to advance product sales. You will also undertake market research on new products or competitors' products, and create engaging product content.
What you will be going:
- Lead a group of product marketing managers
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Create the sales tools (PPTs, feature briefs, case studies, white papers, product brochures) to support the sales process of the company’s solutions
- Drive product marketing activities for the global market
- Gain insight into customer use of current and future products
- Research competitor offerings, lead in-house technical research activities, and prepare competitive analysis report
- Present SolarEdge products and solutions in formal and informal settings
- Minimum 3 years of product marketing team management experience with a proven experience in hi-tech company
- Background from multidisciplinary industries – an advantage
- Managing a global team – an advantage
- Product management or program management experience – an advantage
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous, fast-paced, complex environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials
- Working in a dynamic environment, on multiple projects and products simultaneously
- Strong writing skills are essential - must be able to create a wide range of marketing content from scratch (presentations, white papers, datasheets, brochures, etc.).
- Excellent English (English as a mother tongue – preferred)