SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
The Internal Electro-Mechanic assembly team is part of the Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) responsible for assembling prototypes of the testing equipment rack and automatic testing cells for our production line.
In this position you will work in a dynamic environment with different departments.
We are looking for a dedicated technician to join our ATE assembly team.
What will you be doing?
- Electro-Mechanic of automatic testers and cells.
- Bring up of assembled testing stations and cells.
- Working with all NPI group teams.
- Troubleshooting of problems and failures at the stations.
- Technical Electricity degree/certificate (Technician, Practical Engineer)
- Experience in mechanical assembly, mechanical enclosures and assemblies.
- Knowledge in electronics - reading drawings, soldering PCB's and assemblies
- Debug at System Level, replacement of electronic modules and peripheral parts.
- Proven hands-on abilities - (Process includes work with Screwdrivers, wiring, etc.)
- Fluent in Hebrew & English.
- Experience in promoting work processes
- certified electrician certificate- Advantage