Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our adventure and to take a part of accelerating production in ZALA site. By being Solaredge's PP&C, you will have unique challenges and a direct effect on factory production plan and control in a very dynamic and challenging production environment.
What will you be doing:
- Planning the factory production according to the customer requirements, as well as overseeing its progress as planned.
- Raw material availability.
- Production daily / weekly plan according to limitations and constraints
- Plan vs. actual.
- Maintain work orders
- 3 years’ experience at a manufacturing site – mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree, engineering degree preferred.
- Knowledge in inventory management, forecasting and production scheduling methods.
- Experienced with production plan implementation.
- The ability to deal with immediate changing priorities.
- The ability to work independently as part of a team and direct the team according to the production plan.
It would be a great advantage if you are experienced in:
- Working at the automotive industry
- Building and implementing the production plan.
- Intensive work with the production line.
- Additional Skills
- Office, especially excel
- Knowledge of ERP system (Priority).