SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
SolarEdge is looking for a talented engineer to take the lead designing and developing new innovative inverter technology for large inverter platforms at the cutting edge of the renewable energy industry.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a new and innovative project in its early stages.
You will need to bring new solutions to new technologies and topologies, and cope with new challenges.
What will you be doing:
- Design and develop digital and analog PCBs at the heart of the inverter
- Research and theoretical aspects of analog and digital PCB prototypes and sub systems
- Simulations, calculations, schematics and layout
- Responsible for all stages of the project from design to mass production, in collaboration with other departments
- Work in a lab environment, with testing equipment
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of relevant experience in digital and analog design
- Deep understanding of noise sources and stability of operational amplifiers
- Experience with Chip to Chip communication, using SPI, I2C, UART
- Experience with FPGA design, testing and debugging
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to multi task, and work independently
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with the ability to motivate colleagues
- Experience in industrial Electronics or Power Electronic Systems
- Experience in working with TI or Equivalent DSPs
- Familiar with DC to DC and DC to AC power supplies design