SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What will you be doing:
NPI projects support:
- Get and check the NPI plan in advance to verify and push for readiness.
- Collaborate with HQ teams to find and fix problems during the batch.
- After batch, summarize test related issues and follow up with non-fixed issues. Get prepared for next batch.
Inner ATE communication:
- Communicate with HQ teams to ensure the latest update is implemented in CM both from HW and SW wise.
- Timely support to HQ teams for local support requirements.
- Timely report and escalate critical non-fixed issue to HQ teams and follow up.
Production FPY monitoring & improvement:
- Local team to check daily FPY and send daily test report.
- Follow up with yield-hit test issues and push till closed.
- Report yield-hit non-test issues to operation and QnR team to push for improvement.
- Check FPY daily and find out maintenance related issues.
- Fix online the tester issues timely.
- Push CM TE team to follow maintenance instruction to improve tester maintenance.
- Perform maintenance audit monthly with CM TE team.
Cross Sites Support:
- Support to approve and send testers to other sites to help with production expansion.
- Collaborate and share data and help other sites “off-hours”, including traveling to other countries.