SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress. SolarEdge developed an intelligent inverter solution that changed the way power is harvested and managed in photovoltaic (PV) systems. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of energy market segments through its PV, storage, EV charging, batteries, UPS, and grid services solutions.
In this role you will be a Marcom Manager in the marketing department at the Company's headquarters. The Marcom Manager's duties include managing large global exhibitions and events, providing marketing support to regional offices and other multiple stakeholders within the organization.
What will you be doing
- Design, plan, and execute large international exhibitions and events - from concept to logistical management in the field.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, sales tools and videos
- Providing regional marketing support to all our global offices
- As a brand gatekeeper, work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure that all campaigns and activities adhere to brand guidelines and ensure consistent messaging across the board.
- Working with internal stakeholders to support communication channels, projects and initiatives marketing, and logistics.
- Managing external agencies, designers and suppliers.
- 3-5 years, experience as a Marcom Manager in a hi-tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Native English speaker (excellent verbal and writing skills – an advantage)
- Experience in managing large exhibitions and customer events
- Excellent strategic, analytical and creative thinking skills
- Honed budget management skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasker and good performance under pressure