Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our own manufacturing in the north of Israel. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. By being Solaredge's Planner you will have the "once in a life time" opportunity to build and implement new working processes, interfaces, and to leave your mark in the new facility.
What will you be doing?
- Review and implement the FC provided.
- Run MRP for all items .
- Maintain all items in the ERP system.
- Provide item master reports.
- Schedule the supply of materials to meet production requirements with minimum stock levels.
- Day-to-day PR/PO management including expedite POs and push out when needed.
- Analyze ECOs and making sure implementation occurs.
- Minimize obsolete stock and follow up on DEVs.
- Take actions in relation to material shortages that affect production.
- Run RM shortages reports and work on solutions.
- Follow up on shipments so make sure items deliver on time.
- Education: BSc in Industrial Engineering Management.
- Experience of 3 years as a Planner at a multidisciplinary company.
- Position location: Ziporit Industrial Zone, Nazareth Illit.
It would be great advantage if you are experienced in:
- Agile system and ERP systems, Priority preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in MS-office.
- Excellent fluent English-Read/Write and Speaking.
- Team player.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Capable of working under stress and set up priority of all open tasks.
- Fast learner, Independent and autodidact.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process.