SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Sitting at the reception and providing a frontal response to customers, guests, candidates, and external suppliers.
- Responsibility for domestic deliveries
- Handling the cellular issue for the company's employees
- handling of envelopes and packages
- Receiving invoices and issuing purchase orders
- Ordering refreshments for meetings.
- Providing an ongoing response and handling the "10bis" card
- Attendance system management
- welcoming of new employees
- Knowledge in Excel
- Good English
- Knowledge of PR SYSTEM and PRIORITY - Advantage
- Excellent Office skills
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, out of the box thinking and multi- tasking
- Pleasant, helpful and service-oriented.