SolarEdge is looking for an excellent experienced ERP developer.
The ERP department is responsible of a Priority system along with multiple other systems, we design, develop and implements a global processes that have genuine influence for all SolarEdge users worldwide!
ERP departments is proud to support all SolarEdge users, implement new requirements, build reports, create interfaces, leading IS projects and a lot more!
What you will be doing:
- You will be in charge of major projects and interfaces
- You will build business processes, reports, workflows and requirement documents
- You will support our users from all departments.
- Working with priority software as developer – 3 years
- Priority ERP system implementation knowledge - Advantage!
- High ability to manage multiple tasks
- Dynamic ability to the changes and requirements of the management
- Excellent English - All work is conducted in English
- Willingness to Work after working hours