SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress. SolarEdge developed an intelligent inverter solution that changed the way power is harvested and managed in photovoltaic (PV) systems. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of energy market segments through its PV, storage, EV charging, batteries, UPS, and grid services solutions.
What will you be doing:
- Work as part of the Quality Team in validating quality processes.
- Assists in developing quality assurance plans by identifying critical control points, monitoring procedures.
- Creates electro, electro mechanical, mechanical testing procedures to ensure that quality standards are being met.
- Create manual test cases, test data, and test plans based on project objectives.
- Perform manual and automated testing, recording related results and analyzing.
- Perform Inspection checks, to be involve inspecting products and component parts.
- Will inspect and test manufactured products, parts so that they are safe to use, and meet or exceed acceptable tolerances.
- Participates in quality improvement projects.
- Perform with engineering to resolve supplier quality issues with raw materials and/or products.
- Work with other Q&R and SolarEdge departments to ensure the goals.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing test results, information including failed processes, statistical studies, corrective actions and re-validations.
- Monitoring quality performance.
- To perform inspection on changes to existing products as well as on new products.
- Give assistance in creating, reviewing documents, including production tests procedures.
- Perform maintenance of laboratory equipment per procedure.
- Offer ideas for how to improve products/ process after conducting quality testing.
- Education: Electronics, Mechanics, Materials, Chemistry High school diploma or equivalent with additional Quality education, Technician or Practical engineering degree will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 2 years of industry experience, practical experience as Quality Technician in high end Electronics manufacturing Company or Technical IDF service.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Experience working with quality management systems.
- High-motivated and self-educated.
- Good individual working skills as well good team player.
- Proficiency in English theoretical and communication skills
- Good knowledge and practical experience of computing programs
- Well organized good self-time.
- Computer knowledge –use a software programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and various databases used by the SolarEdge.