SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
In this position, you will be involved in various aspects of the electronic design. As Solaredge puts a high value on providing best in class product quality and reliability, you will play a critical role in the success of the overall organization. You will be responsible for conducting failure analysis during manufacturing process or service period, determine the root causes and define corrective actions to prevent future occurrences and make sure we are producing best products worldwide. In this position, you will bring deep theoretical background and multidisciplinary understanding.
What you will be doing:
- Performing design review for different SolarEdge products from the system and architecture level through implementation in design and layout.
- Lead failure analysis processes for company's products. Determine root cause for failures under investigation and implement corrective actions.
- Support Electrical failure analysis process in production and train technicians.
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering from a leading university.
- Experience in Power/Analog.
- Familiar with DC2DC converters
- Experience with lab equipment (Oscilloscope, DVM, Signal generator, Spectrum analyzer, LCR meters, etc.)
- Familiar with communication interfaces UART, USB, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, CAN BUS , WiFi, ZigBee, Ethernet
- Experience in Embedded Linux – advantage
- Familiar with ARM and Ti micro controllers - advantage
- Experience in Board design- advantage.
- Must possess excellent skills in problem-solving, self-learning, presentation and teamwork.
- Good verbal and written communication (English).
- Creative, open minded for new ideas and innovation.