With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, the Critical Power Division of SolarEdge delivers products and solutions that power critical computers, data storage and machines in a broad range of applications, such as data centers, medical imaging, operating theaters, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Software Engineer to join our growing Embedded Team
Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment
We’re located in Jerusalem and moving to Modi’in in 2020
What will you be doing:
- Implement control algorithms for power electronics products.
- Develop and debug low-level real-time and low-latency firmware in C.
- Leading multi tasks projects- Power conversion algorithms, communication and implementation on multiple platforms DSPs, Company’s ASIC, operating systems.
- Write software specification and design documents.
- Support software QA activities
- Provide post production support when necessary
- B.Sc. or M.sc in Electric Engineering - Must
- Excellent programming Experience and proficient in C - Must.
- At least 5 years of Experience with control\power electronics - Must.
- Developing on various micro-controllers and dealing with various RT constraints - Must.
- Knowledge of measuring electrical signals by Real Time SW
- Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscope, logic analyzer (SALEA), and more
- Ownership of a SW end to end- from concept through development, integration.