Join Gamatronic, a SolarEdge division, and be part of our new UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system offering Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology includes UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are seeking an Experienced and enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer to join our growing Linux Platform Team .In this position you will be a part of design, develop and verify user space embedded applications, both in low level and system level.i
We are located in Jerusalem, and moving to Modi'in in 2020
What you'll be doing :
- Define, deploy, and integrate device drivers.
- Participate in design reviews, architecture definition and test planning.
- Work with adjacent teams such as hardware, integration, support and ATE.
- B.Sc. in Computer science / Software Engineering or Electrical engineering - Must
- At least 3 years of experience developing code – C - Must
- Proven experience with embedded Linux, including Linux build systems - Must
- Proven experience developing in Java / C# / Python – Highly Advantage
- Experience of developing embedded applications in Linux - Must
- Experience in kernel development, Linux drivers - Advantage
- Experience in communication protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT) - Advantage
- Self and fast learning abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous Experience as Mentor/ Leader/ Team Leader- Highly desirable