SolarEdge is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced senior software engineer that will join SolarEdge’s new HVAC business unit.
The position requires a highly self-motivated programmer, independent and out of the box thinker. You will be part of of software design and architecture procedure, and a key part in development, testing, integration in SolarEdge products, support and engineering.
What will you be doing:
- Participate in design reviews, architecture definition, product definition, test planning and integration.
- Design, develop and verify embedded SW, both in low level in system level.
- Work with adjacent teams such as hardware, integration, support and ATE.
- B.Sc in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 4-5 years of hands-on embedded software development experience.
- Fluency in C is a must, any other programming language - advantage.
- Experience in RTOS and/or IoT operating systems.
- Eperience in communication protocols such as Wi-Fi, ZigBee and internet protocols.
- Experience with ARM SoC or similar.