SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform, 3D design tool, sophisticated applications and more.
We are looking for an experienced costing accounting analyst to join our team.
What will you be doing:
- Responsible for cost control and trend analysis, identification and analysis of performance indicators.
- Gather, analyze and report financial results and insights on a quarterly and monthly basis.
- Assist in the design and implementation of a costing methodology in manufacturing divisions.
- Research and map of production processes, analyze product cost components.
- Control the interfaces of the costing model with ERP, MES, BI, and planning systems.
- Work on special projects as required.
- Reports to a business and cost analysis team leader.
- BA degree Economics / Business Administration
- Master degree – an advantage
- 5-7 years of experience as an economist.
- Significant experience in cost accounting & cost modeling – a must.
- Experience in cost system implementation – an advantage
- Significant experience in manufacturing companies with a complex production process – a must.
- Deep understanding of systems interfaces and data sources – an advantage.
- Experience in performance analysis - Budget planning, P&L analysis, KPI's, Feasibility & ROI analysis.
- Experience in working with a variety of interfaces and management.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in ERP, MES, BI, Hyperion/Jedox like platforms.
- English - high level, written and verbal.
- Work may require travel abroad with varying frequency.