Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in north Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site. By being Solaredge's Reliability Test Technician you will be part of the Quality and Reliability team that will monitor the quality of Solaredge products and play a critical role in quality production improvement of the best in class product quality and reliability.
What will you be doing in this position?
- Performing the reliability tests on production samples
- Reporting the reliability tests results into the system
- Analyzing the tests results compatibility to the tests specification
- Implementing monitors for the ongoing reliability of the produced products.
- Preparing the reliability test reports.
- Maintaining the availability and calibrate the tests equipment
- A degree in practical engineering
- At least 3+ years of relevant hands on experience
- Metrology tests knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of mechanical specifications and drawings.
- Work experience with accelerated life tests by climatic chambers, shock and vibrations.
- Good English and Hebrew, writing and reading.
- Knowledge of Lab View – an advantage.
- Team player