SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. The company has over 2000 employees spread across the world in dozens of locations working on design, development, manufacturing and sales of cutting edge products for the renewable energy market. As a global company, the internal information systems (ERP, CRM, HR, and many more) which are mostly developed and customized in-house grow in complexity and scale – with more and more focus on scalability, resilience, monitoring, and automated testing and deployment.
What you will do:
- Take part in shaping the backend, frontend, deployment, and testing stacks and technologies of Solaredge internal server-side solutions
- Take a major role in designing and architecting existing and new applications, including selection of frameworks, technologies and POCs
- Play a role as a professional leadership and guidance for the numerous IS development groups.
- B.Sc./B.A. in computer science/computer engineering/electronic engineering OR equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- At least 6 years of experience in Software engineering
- Expertise in web development stacks (LAMP and/or others)
- Hands-on and Team player approach
- Self-learning and the ability to explore new and unknown territory
- 2 years of experience as a SW Architect for large enterprise software systems
- Multi DB expertise (MySQL, MSSQL, NoSQL such as MongoDB and/or Cassandra)
- Experience in building resilient and monitored software applications
- CI/CD and DevOps hands-on experience