SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What you will do:
- Take part in shaping the backend, frontend, deployment, and testing stacks and technologies of Solaredge internal server-side solutions
- Take a major role in designing and architecting existing and new applications, including selection of frameworks, technologies and POCs
- Play a role as a professional leadership and guidance for the numerous IS development groups.
- B.Sc./B.A. in computer science/computer engineering/electronic engineering OR equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- At least 6 years of experience in Software engineering
- Expertise in web development stacks (LAMP and/or others)
- Hands-on and Team player approach
- Self-learning and the ability to explore new and unknown territory
- 2 years of experience as a SW Architect for large enterprise software systems
- Multi DB expertise (MySQL, MSSQL, NoSQL such as MongoDB and/or Cassandra)
- Experience in building resilient and monitored software applications
- CI/CD and DevOps hands-on experience