SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
For a new R&D team in the HVAC field we are looking energetic, talented and experienced Lab Lead Engineer who is looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry.
In this role, you will be part of a growing development team and will take place in a building and testing our next generation products.
What will you be doing:
- Establish, prepare and conduct testing procedures for components, subsystems, prototypes and finished production equipment according to the standards.
- Record and analyze data.
- Prepare test reports.
- Maintain effective communication with project team to assure performance of duties.
- Take part in product development, project plan and design reviews.
- Ensure that all instrumentation equipment and consumables are fully stocked and available, correctly calibrated and maintained.
- Hire, train and manage lab technicians group.
- Define and supervise our new lab facility construction project.
- Supervise and support testing of HVAC systems performed at external labs including abroad.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering / other discipline relates to HVAC&R.
- Familiar with HVAC products lab testing processes and procedures (experience in psychrometric/calorimetric laboratory is desirable).
- Knowledge and experience in HVAC equipment.
- Familiar with HVAC products certification: Testing, performance and rating standards such as AHRI, ASHRAE, EN, ISO, etc.
- Willing to travel abroad as much as required.