SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Global demand team is responsible to execute the company's worldwide sales plan.
By Joining our team you will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing and dynamic company where you will have the ability to influence and make changes. In this position, you will be responsible to manage millions of $ worth orders and will serve as the focal point for your region's sales delivery plan.
What will you be doing :
- Provide order confirmation to all Sales orders based on inventory constrains and availability
- Inventory planning of the Company's Finished goods worldwide
- Planning and control of Finished goods shipments from global hubs to customers
- Coordinating between supply chain teams and the sales
- Create and present reports to the Company's management
- Monitor supply plan and inventory and supervise inventory cycle counts
- Analyze shipments data and progress of the quarter’s shipment Vs. the targets
- Work with sales admin to prioritize shipments based on available stock, customers’ needs and warehouse capacity
- BSc in Industrial Engineering from a recognized university - Must
- 2-4 years’ experience working in Sales operations, Supply chain, planning
- Experience with ERP systems & Microsoft Office, strong proficiency in Excel
- Fast learner, Independent and autodidact, who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Excellent English - a must
- Customer oriented with the ability to influence and motivate internal and external partners
- Hardworking, dedicated and responsible