SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The Embedded teams responsible for the development of all the low level drivers, bootloaders, and middle-ware modules on various of micro-controllers.
The infrastructure team responsible to bring new technologies to the department and lead this area.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to develop unique products from concept level to mass production, while working with advanced simulation and developing tools.
We are looking for talented SW engineers to join us in building next generation infrastructure.
What will you be doing:
- Be part of the infrastructure development for various of micro-controllers (Cortex-M, ARC).
- Develop low level modules for various of real time embedded systems.
- Integration with hardware design and development.
- Electrical\Computer Science\Software engineer.
- Development and programming of RT Embedded solutions using C language.
- At least 5 years' experience in design, development and programming of RT Embedded solutions using C.
- Hands-on experience in development and troubleshooting on embedded micro-controllers and Processors.
- Proven working experience with embedded SW development (preferably on Cortex-M , ARC targets, ) and its fundamental peripheries (ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, etc.).
- Team player, highly motivated, quick to grasp, willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent English writing and reading skills.