SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV chargers, smart energy management solutions, and more.
SolarEdge ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) group is developing high-volume production line hardware-based testers. end-of-line product assembly.
SolarEdge's testers are developed in-house, including hardware, mechanics, and software.
We are looking for an experienced software developer to join the dynamic & unique core technology / ATE team and drive SolarEdge's productivity!
- End-to-End responsibility of development process: from requirements till implementation including post-release support
- Design, Development, and Integration of C# based code modules
- Close work with the Hardware team on mutual projects
- Software Development automates tests, drivers, protocols
- Working on new projects as well as supporting existing ones
- Production issues support and failures analysis
- At least 2 year's of experience in working with .Net frameworks in C#
- Experience with instruments programming, software debugging, integration, and testing.
- Understanding of communication protocols, i.e. RS232, RS485, Ethernet, CanBus - Advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and in English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Debugging of hardware systems
- Experience in product design (HW/SW) and validation
- Experience working in a lab and factory environment