SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Hardware Engineer with a passion for hardware design, to join a new product design team. The team works on a new products line for the company, with cutting-edge technologies. In this position, you will be significant and have a chance to take a major part in the design and development of these new products.
As a Hardware engineer, you will take part in the projects from design to production. You will need to have relevant experience in hardware development, specifically in digital circuits.
What will you be doing:
- You will be responsible for design, development and testing digital boards and products
- You will be working on several development projects in parallel, at all project stages until production
- You will be working in a multidisciplinary environment, and in collaboration with other departments
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant experience in design of new / cutting edge products
- Self-learning capabilities.
- Hands on skills in EE lab and basic soldering capabilities
- Experience with Electrical CAD
- Experience with Digital and analog circuits, Board Design and layout
- Capable of writing design documents and test requirements.
- Knowledge of electronic circuits such as
- Microcontrollers, GPIO/A2D ports etc.
- Relay/transistors and other basic electronic components operation.
- UART and Serial communication interfaces RS232/485/SPI/I2C/USB etc.
- Wireless transceivers Wi-Fi and Sub 1G
- SMPS design
- PCB layout consideration
- Good interpersonal relations and team player
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with ability to motivate workers and co-workers