SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
SolarEdge compliance's team is an internationally recognized certification satellite lab, most of the product’s certification tests are performed in house by our team, using state of the art test equipment and automation.
The compliance team works closely with external international certification labs located mainly in EU and USA and in house with R&D, Product Marketing and support teams.
What you will be doing:
- End-to-End responsibility of development process: from requirements till implementation including post-release support
- Design, Development and Integration of C# based code modules
- Software Development of automates tests, drivers, protocols
- Working on new major development projects
- Production issues support and failures analysis
- Close work with the Hardware team on mutual projects
- Relevant education
- At least 1-2 years' experience in as a C# developer – MUST
- Experience in writing C#/.NET environment applications (GUI, system design, protocols, etc.)
- Understanding of communication protocols, i.e. RS232, RS485, Ethernet
- Debugging of hardware systems
- Experience working in a lab environment
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills and design patterns.
- Experience of using bug tracking tools (E.g. JIRA) – advantage.
- Familiarity with git version control –advantage.
- Hard working, Attention to details, have aspiration for better and simple design, works independently.