SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What will you be doing?
- Leading and managing the construction of industrial buildings, offices, laboratories and lease improvements.
- Working with subcontractors, managing professional teams in the field, integrating consultants, bills of quantities and budgets.
- Providing engineering solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of electromechanical systems – a must
- Electrical Practical Engineer – a must
- Working with AutoCAD software – a must.
- Over 3 years of experience in project management in the field of construction – a must.
- Good interpersonal skills and Assertive.
- Ability to negotiate with subcontractors, suppliers and municipal authorities.
- Willingness to work hard while meeting goals and schedules.
- High-level English - required.
- Construction practical engineer - an advantage
- Electrical / electronics engineer - an advantage
- Control of MS PROJECT - an advantage