SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
In this position you will be joining the Reliability branch of the Quality and Reliability team in its challenge to provide low cost products with long product lifetimes.
What will you be doing in this position?
• Project manager for all Reliability aspects on new technologies.
• Point of contact for external suppliers and internal departments.
• Failure management and failure analysis of related manufacturing issues and field returns.
• Trouble shooting at the CM site, if relevant.
• BSc or MSc in Mechanical or Material Engineering.
• Proven practical experience.
• Proven experience in problem solving.
• An in depth understanding of at least two of the following fields:
o Materials (polymers/solid-state/metallurgy etc.)
o High volume manufacturing
o Surface mount technology
o High volume air conditioning
• Experience in working with standards (advantage)
• Experience in Reliability testing (advantage)