SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The embedded IoT group specializes in making SolarEdge devices smarter and more connected.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a growing team that is key to our journey towards reliable and high-quality software, and be involved in design and program software applications which assist in the automation and development of our embedded product.
What you'll be doing in this position:
- Design, develop and test SW simulators for internal and external products to improve our group development tools and testing environment.
- Design and implement complex algorithms for smart energy management.
- Investigate and analyze 3rd party devices such as energy storage systems and home automation devices - performance and communication protocols.
- Learn and master of SolarEdge eco-system.
- Education: B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent - must.
- Proven experience of Python simulations development -must
- Knowledge of Linux tools and Software build techniques – advantage.
- Experience in application layer protocols (MQTT, HTTP, FTP) and transport layer protocols (TCP, UDP) – advantage.
- Experience with other simulations development languages such as R, Matlab – advantage.
- Knowledge of C language – advantage.
- Knowledge of low level communication protocols (I2C, SPI, UART, RS-485 , RS-232) – advantage.