SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
In this position, you will be joining the Quality and Reliability team in its challenge to provide low-cost products with long product lifetimes.
What you will be doing:
- You will be involved in various aspects of quality related projects for different products.
- will be responsible for conducting failure analysis during manufacturing process or supply chain, determine the root causes and define corrective actions to prevent future occurrences to assure the high quality and reliability requirements.
- Monitor and support Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers.
- Support products and process validation.
- Lead improvement plans.
- Tracking and handling customer complaints.
- Lead failure analysis investigations. Determine root cause for failures under investigation and implement corrective actions.
- Education: Electronics, Mechanics, Materials, Chemistry, Industrial Engineering degree with additional Quality education as CQE, CRE, etc.
- At least 5 years of practical experience as QE in high-end Electronics manufacturing factories or Automotive/Military/Aerospace industry
- Proven KPI results
- High-motivated and self-educated straggling for achievement
- Good individual working skills as well as a good team player
- Deep understanding of Electronics and Mechanics production processes
- It would be a great advantage if you are experienced in Automotive industry tools or statistical analysis and DOE planning
- Good English theoretical and communication skills
- Knowledge of different engineering and logistics systems
- Good knowledge and practical experience of computing programs
- Well organized good self-time and resources management.