SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry.
We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
What will you be doing:
- Member of SolarEdge service logistics team.
- Manage and control the process of returning goods from customers.
- Daily communication with customers and courier companies.
- Internal interfaces with Logistics teams all over the world.
- Build and maintain KPI’s for customer return processes.
- BA in Logistics/Business Administration/Economics - student
- Ability to work 3 days a week - Must.
- Excellent English - a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.