SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
SolarEdge addresses a broad range of products through its PV, storage, EV charging, batteries, UPS, and grid services solutions.
Out training team is expending and we are looking for a talented Technical Training Developer to join us.
What will you be doing:
- Work with subject matter experts to obtain in-depth understanding of a wide variety of software and hardware products
- Identify target audience's training needs and set instructional goals
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content which matches the instructional goals
- Recommend changes to existing courses, including technology or instructional methods, to better adhere to delivery options for the course
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Prepare supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and analyze courses to ensure they meet / exceed institutional standards
- Oversee implementation of online learning programs
- Provide reports for accreditation reviews
- Manage localization projects and maintain course folders
- Proven working experience in instructional design in high-tech companies
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lessons and curriculum planning skills
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video script
- Demonstrable knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of technical writing
- Visual design skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English - mother tongue level