SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, senior Infrastructure eng to join our SaaS production group.
What you will do:
We are looking for a multidisciplinary Infrastructure team leader, that will design and maintain SolarEdge Hybrid infrastructure platform, focusing on automated IaC deployment process.
You will be responsible to maintain the infrastructure of an Geo distributed Large scale IoT platform working with Development group to design and deploy
- At least 6 years of experience as a System Engineer managing production platforms
- At least 3 years of experience as a team leader managing a hybrid environment with multiple datacenters.
- Deep understanding of Linux OS internals and troubleshooting
- Mandatory hands on In-depth Knowledge in one of the following: Networking, Storage, virtualization.
- Proficiency in scripting language (bash, python )
- Working experience with automation platforms Ansible, puppet …
- Self-learning and ability to tackle new technical realm.
- Expert level in one of the following: NetApp, Cisco, Forti, VMware.
- Position in an IoT, Ad-Tech or Gaming vertical.
- Managing Network and security SaaS solution: Nginx , F5 , DDoS\WAF, GLB, CDN
- Managing Cloud based solutions deployments,
- Bachelor's degree in computer-science\information-systems
- English communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- As part of a team willingness to share your knowledge with others
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track-record of problem-solving