SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
What will you be doing?
- Full responsibility of the day-to-day financial activities in LTD's manufacturing division.
- Reviewing monthly, quarterly and year-end closing processes of SolarEdge financials.
- Preparing financial analysis for quarterly and annual reports.
- Reviewing SolarEdge manufacturing division monthly payroll.
- Prepare and review SolarEdge WW monthly fixed assets activity, including reconciling balances.
- Manage intercompany reconciliations.
- Monitor and review the accuracy of financial data.
- Substantiating and justifying expenditures and expense reports
- Ensure compliance with internal reporting requirements.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining financial key policies, procedures and controls throughout the entire reporting process.
- Ad-Hoc tasks and projects
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- BA in Economics or equivalence from a lead Universities.
- Familiar with ERP (“Priority” – advantage)
- The position requires traveling to our northern factory (Ziporit).
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Hands-on and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Work requires willingness to work flexible and extensive hours
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written).
- Reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively
- Have the ability to drill into the details without losing the big picture
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment