SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platforms, 3D design tools, sophisticated applications and more.
We recently acquired a couple of companies which brought lots of accounting and business challenges and as part of that we are looking for a talented HQ assistant controller.
What will you be doing:
- Taking part in the monthly and quarterly financial closing, consolidation and reporting process of the company
- Working closely with the company’s Controller to assure the organization’s financial accounting needs
- Manage intercompany reconciliations
- Monitor and review the accuracy of financial data
- Working with the Company's external auditors/advisors on audit, accounting, and other matters
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- At least 3 years' experience in a Big 4 accounting firm auditing global hi-tech companies or work at global hi-tech companies
- High-level English - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong EXCEL experience
- Experience with Priority ERP system and HFM - advantage