SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platforms, 3D design tools, sophisticated applications, and more.
The product department in SolarEdge is responsible for overseeing the development of all new products. The team is in charge of implementing strategy, roadmap, and feature definitions for all of SolarEdge's product lines, and software.
As a product manager for SaaS solutions, you will manage SolarEdge's data-intensive web-based & mobile-based solutions. You will need to be at the edge of your technical, marketing, and management skills to bring to the market the most useful and innovative offering. Your main interfaces will be system product managers, R&D developers, and information system engineers.
What will you be doing:
- Gather market and field feedback and translating it to product requirements and detailed specifications for product features
- Drive inbound and outbound product management activities
- Define user workflows and GUI including mockups, wireframes, and visual prototypes, and develop written materials such as manuals, presentations, training to communicate product advantages and benefits.
- Work close with software engineers and ensure R&D are considering all relevant factors in the architectural design of the solution
- Combine deep technical and technological understanding with a business view
- 2+ years of product management experience in a web or SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to drive product research, planning, development, and launch
- Technical degree such as Electrical Engineering or Computer Science(or equivalent experience)
- Background in SW development of scalable Web and Big Data applications – Advantage
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to motivate and build relationships without authority
- Hard worker, self-driven, and success hungry
- Handling complex data environments and understanding in SQL and analytics platforms