SolarEdge is a global-leading supplier of smart energy solutions, with a diversified product offering comprising intelligent solar inverters, battery storage and backup systems, EV charging and home energy management. NASDAQ-listed since 2015 (SEDG), SolarEdge combines cutting-edge technology with world-class engineering and manufacturing capabilities designed to maximize solar power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the PV system.
SolarEdge's Product Marketing teams play a crucial role in bringing new products ready for market, including messaging, story, product training and documentation.
We are looking for a passionate product marketer, who can dive deep into SW product technical details, as well see the big picture, and translate the products features into a meaningful value proposition, answering customer trends, needs and pain points.
What will you be doing:
- Develop and initiate SW product marketing activities for the global market
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products and work together with other departments on such launches
- Communicate new SW products and features, prepare product content such as presentations, white papers, case studies, and website content
- Develop sales tools and communicate products value to sales and marketing
- Creation of all technical product documentation such as datasheets, application notes, product presentations, declaration, FAQs
- Gain insight into customer use cases of current and future products
- Serve as “go-to” person for many product requests from our internal and external customers
- Product Marketing experience – SW product marketing experience an advantage
- Experience with multi-disciplinary products
- High technical orientation
- Excellent English - Highly articulated and clear in both speaking and writing - mother tongue level an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Detail oriented, highly meticulous and perceptive
- Good ability for multi-tasking and performance under pressure
- Self-organized, learning, process-driven, analytical and problem-solving skills and also a great team player
- Global experience: familiar with the benefits and challenges of working with people around the world