SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The ATE-HW team is an internal multidiscipline RnD group developing in-house solutions. Our products involves: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design and development.
We’re looking for a high responsibility employee who can work on a large verity of projects deployed worldwide in a dynamic working environment.
What you will do:
- Develop mechanical solutions for testing in mass production process.
- You will deal with boards, testers and moving mechanism .
- Will take part in understanding on both the designing mechanical mechanisms, full Solar Edge system.
- Work close with R&D/ HW /Engineering and Production teams.
- B.Sc. in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of two years of proven experience as a Mechanical designer.
- Experience in mechanical design of PCB's - advantageous.
- Technical , practical background – advantageous.
- Experience in Electronic Packaging - advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in SolidWorks.
- Experience in preparing mechanical drawings and assembly including preparation of assembly instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluently in English, speaking and writing