SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
SolarEdge's power design teams play a crucial role in creating new innovative solutions, owning the process from design & development up to implementation and manufacturing.
We are looking for an experienced and diligent individual to join our team, and take part in the development of a new product that involves advanced power solution for electro-mechanical drive.
What will you be doing:
- Design and develop power-electronics hardware for motor drive, including calculations, simulations, schematics and layout
- Define and characterize systematic signals for communication and control
- Take responsibility for all the development stages, including electrical tests, thermal tests, EMI, etc.
- Work in a lab environment, and cooperate with other teams (such as Mechanical Team, Embedded, NPI, and more)
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in design of power electronics, analog circuits, sensing, and control
- Knowל POWER.edge of different motor types (DC, AC), motor-drive, and motion control
- Excellent understanding of DC/DC converter topologies (Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, Flyback), and Op Amp behavior
- Experience with electrical lab work and signals tests
- High motivation and self-drive, with ability of independent work and multi-tasking