SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV chargers; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
what will you be doing?
- Running DFx on PCB/PCBA from RnD stage to mass production with defined SW tool.
- Focal point and coordinator between company departments to the subcontractor.
- Leading implementation of new technology, engineering change at the production site with cooperation with different department in SE.
- Part of NPI team during process to review the rejects and feedback to R&D for corrective actions.
- Academic degree in Material\Chemistry\Electrical- engineering.
- 5-7 years of leading PCBA processes or Running PCBA production
- 5 -7 Years of leading DFx process using Valor
- Experience in engineering process and Mass production.
- Creative, “Out Of Box” thinking, Multi-tasking. Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems.
- “Team player”- know how to work in a group.
- High skills in English, speaking and writing
- Former role of Technologies expert for PCBA process.