SolarEdge is looking for the position of HRBP and Recruiter for a temporary position due to MLA with an option to become permanent. A successful candidate will be able to partner and interact effectively with all levels, deliver value-added services that reflect the business objectives, possess excellent communication skills, business acumen, and the agility to function in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
What you will be doing:
- Be a trusted adviser to employees and managers and support their Day to day activities
- Lead and Support recruiting processes
- Use your overall interactions with people to obtain an ongoing holistic understanding of the organizational pulse and provide insights accordingly
- Lead and execute our employee on-boarding, growth and development strategy
- Oversee all employee organizational life cycle phases within the business unit
- Collaborate with HR team members on design, development, introduction and/or integration of HR processes, practices, programs, and initiatives
- Responsible for the recruitment of the specific departments
- Support other cross COE HR tasks/projects as will be defined
- Self-learner, passionate for the HR profession, constantly benchmark and bringing new knowledge
- Fluent English- MUST
- Very good understanding of the business environment
- 10+ years of previous experience in a similar position.
- 5+ years of previous experience in a global high-tech company
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Experience in recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong team support orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and with a wide range of personalities and skill sets
- Fun, energetic, and approachable personality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Educational Requirements:
- MA Degree in an HR-related discipline (Sociology, Psychology, etc.)