SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
The product department in SolarEdge is responsible for overseeing the development of all new products. The team is in charge of implementing strategy, roadmap, and feature definitions for all of SolarEdge's product lines, hardware and software.
We are seeking a self-motivated and a problem-solver product manager to join our growing team.
As a product manager at SolarEdge’s dynamic environment, you will be generating product requirements by identifying potential opportunities and conducting market research and analyses.
You will own the product definition, introduction to the market and product lifecycle. You will in-directly manage activities across multiple teams including RnD, engineering, operation, sales and support.
What will you be doing:
- Gather and prioritize product requirements based on inputs from customers, sales, internal stakeholders and the competitive landscape.
- Create product MRDs, PRDs, system and technical requirements for new products
- Quickly learn and solve unfamiliar customer technical problems
- Utilize SolarEdge’s internal resources to analyze global solar installations and drive new offerings
- Support the development of technical materials such as manuals, presentations, training's to communicate product advantages and benefits
- Support various customers-facing departments such as sales, support, and technical marketing
- B.sc in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience working with product management in hardware companies
- Proven experience building organized, detail-oriented requirements and project plans and managing changing project requirements in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, white-boarding and presentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing