SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals
What you will be doing:
- Order processing through continuous communication with customers, operations and sales managers.
- Ensuring an appropriate order flow according to organizational policies.
- Continuous communication with worldwide SolarEdge customers, operations, planning and sales managers.
- Troubleshooting in ordering processes and derivation of possibilities for enhancement.
- Contract signing process and manage follow up tables.
- Issue weekly reports, reflecting order statuses & financial aspects.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- BA in Business Administration or general field
- 0-2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent English – a must
- Experience with ERP (Priority – a plus).
- Service oriented
- Hard working
- Self-managed, team player, attention to details
- Detailed oriented and thorough
- Responsible & reliable, superb communicator
- Motivated and hardworking, Willing to put in long hours to get the job done