SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a motivated Quality Engineer to its Automotive HQ located in Herzliya. The quality engineer will engage in the establishment and assimilation of quality methods and processes according to automotive method and customer requirements.
What you will be doing:
- The Quality Engineer will contribute to establish a robust quality system, work methods and tools.
- The Quality Engineer will be corporate with cross functional teams to monitor and improve the quality, reliability and performance
- The Quality Engineer will be responsible to lead investigations of root cause analysis and lead cross functional teams for CAPA implementation. [8D, Ishikawa etc.]
- The Quality Engineer will lead implementations of improvement plans and actions to achieve KPI requirements
- The Quality Engineer will implement improve and develop supplier capability, record and follow their performance.
- Engineering BSc (Mechanical/Materials/Electronics/ Industrial) with additional education in Quality as minimum.
- At least 5 years' experience in Quality Engineering of multidisciplinary electronics production.
- Proven experience of Quality monitoring, Failure analysis investigations and implementations of quality improvements that lead to field quality and reliability improvements, as well as cost reductions.
- Proven experience of different production methodologies, technologies and process.
- Good Engineering skills.
- Good Personal skills.
- Good computing skills.
- Good verbal and writing in Hebrew and English.
- Automotive experience – advantage.