SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform, 3D design tool, sophisticated applications and more.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. In this role, you will work closely with marketing and product teams to increase brand awareness on key social sites, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and other forums. You will be responsible for creating and sharing useful content that generates awareness and engagement in the growing solar community.
You should be a tech-savvy energetic individual who has a passion and knack for micro-blogging and building mutually beneficial relationships. You will be responsible for building and implementing social media campaigns and researching new opportunities to enhance our social media activities and our company presence online in a meaningful way. This is a maternity-leave position, with an opportunity for a permanent position.
What will you be doing:
- Create messaging that is constantly being measured for effectiveness to our target audiences through all the different social media channels
- Manage all published content (images, video and written) for social marketing campaigns, including marketing/new concepts, and promotions
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking messaging and audience identification
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company
- Use creative means to drive strong engagement and organic growth of all social media properties• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, overall performance, insights and best practices
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
- Compile monthly reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience using Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube for a business or organization
- Expert knowledge of social networking channels
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Detail and deadline orientated
- Native English- is an advantage