SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
If you have the physical ability and desire to be part of a successful company - your place with us!
The job is five days a week; work is required on Friday from time to time- with additional payment
What you will be doing:
- Installation of solar systems on the roofs of private homes
- Electrical connections in the electrical cabinets - both of the system and of the customer
- Wiring, signing of documents and providing electrical advice on the ground
- Valid electrician license - required
- Practical experience in electricity - required
- Driver's license - required!
- Military experience as a field technician - a significant advantage
- Willingness to work dynamically with constant changes
- High physical ability
- Service Oriented
- Practical Electronics - a significant advantage