SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are seeking for a talented, high-performing and motivated CRM PMO.
The CRM PMO is a member of the CRM Group and is responsible for managing and delivering cross organizational projects.
What you will be doing:
- Creating monitoring and managing project plan, execution, timeline and potential risks
- Leading cross departments projects
- Identifying and setting critical milestones and dependencies
- Identifies resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Manage a deployment process along with QA of new processes and SOX compliance
- Work with various functions and end users to document and communicate business processes
- Track and support projects, gather data about projects progress, status of milestones, goals reached and reporting regarding the projects' health
- Facilitating collaborative knowledge transfers between departmental project teams and communication with internal clients
- Users' training
- Hands on configuration
- Leading a small project group
- Minimum of 3-years of experience as a project manager in Information Systems
- Experience with SOX compliance – advantage!
- Industrial Engineering or equivalent – must!
- Excellent SQL knowledge – must!
- Team Player, self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented
- Technical understanding and ability to learn
- Time management, ability to multitask
- Strong in written and verbal English
- Fluency in Microsoft Office tools