SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Tier 1 team has a dynamic and energetic environment; The team plays a major part in providing the first line support to SolarEdge's customers. We provide quality and professional support, and deeply involved with variety departments and interfaces with other parties in the company. You will be the initial point of contact for customers and contractors regarding technical matters, providing support or escalations per need.
You will respond to phone calls, emails and chats in a fast and service orientation manner, by explaining and resolving technical situations to non-technical individuals.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to troubleshoot and support various hardware & software configurations and run appropriate testing & diagnostics, provide our customers with a professional support and interface.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact, interacting with customers using multiple support channels (phone, email, chat, CRM)
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosis of SolarEdge's products (inverters, optimizers, monitoring portal etc.) By using vast knowledge – product schematics, data stored in knowledge base and other sources of information
- Document all information and activities and upload it into the CRM
- Resolve technical issues using SolarEdge's tools (according to permission level)
- Escalate unresolved cases to the relevant tiers
- Work with Customer Service Logistics to validate authorization for the release of parts needed to resolve problems encountered by customers
- Participate in team meetings and collaboratively work with overseas colleagues to resolve customer complaints.
- Education: Practical Engineer (הנדסאי/ת חשמל)
- Experience with professional customer service in technical helpline or remote support (מוקד שירות לקוחות)
- Experience with Photovoltaic systems- an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build a rapport, maintain great working relationships with customers, peers and managers
- Multitasker in a very fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiatives, resolve problems and lead tasks
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products and able to adapt to other computer systems quickly, utilize them efficiently while on the phone with a caller
- A true Team player
- Willingness to work long hours when needed
- Willingness to travel abroad (Optional requirement for specific regions)