SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
SolarEdge's power design teams play a crucial role in creating new innovative solutions, owning the process from design & development up to implementation and manufacturing.
We are looking for an experienced and diligent individual to join the team.
What will you be doing:
- Taking part in the development of the company’s flagship products
- Responsibility for the development from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production (electronic tests, thermal tests, EMI tests…).
- Working with other teams inside the Hardware division and outside of it (such as the Mechanical department, Software and more)
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering
- At least 1-year experience in power electronics
- 1+years of experience in circuit design and HW board design
- Knowledge in Analog circuits and Op Amps behavior – Must.
- Proven experience working with lab equipment such as Spectrum, Scope, Electronic Loads act.
- Knowledge of DC2DC converter topologies such as Buck, Boost, Flyback and forward
- Experience in designing Flyback DC2DC converters – Advantage
- Knowledge in Orcad, Visio and Pspice – Advantage
- Feedback control loop knowledge – Advantage
- Knowledge in EMI requirements and design – Advantage
- Knowledge in power layout design – Advantage