SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
As a member of our Mechanical group you'll be responsible for developing all SolarEdge's line of products. We are searching for a self-motivated and passionate Mechanical Engineer to take part in research and development of the company's innovative products in the fields of renewable energies.
What you will be doing :
- lead, mentor and Design parts for plastic injection, die cast, extrusion and sheet metal.
- Electronic packaging design of outdoor products with high power dissipation.
- Mechanical design PCB.
- Preparation of production files including mechanical drawing, PCB mechanical drawings.
- Specification review and approval of manufacturing tools and molds.
- First article inspection review and approval.
- B. Sc. or higher degree from recognized institute.
- experience in managing small teams (up to 5 Engineers)
- 5-10 years of experience in mechanical design
- At least 2-3 years in electronic packaging design to meet safety and environmental requirements.
- Experience in products design for manufacturing by plastic injection, die casting and metal forming - Must.
- Experience in PCB design - Must.
- Experience in design with a 3D CAD software - Must (SolidWorks- Advantage).
- Experience in drawings and production files preparation - Must.
- Experience in validation, testing and troubleshooting of mechanical first articles - Must.
- Experience in production support.
- Experience with PDM/PLM and ERP software - Advantage.
- Experience in thermal and strength evaluations - Advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent team relationships.
- Ability to work on several project in parallel.